If the file d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing, you may receive an error message: d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing from your computer.
The d3dcompiler_43.dll error may occur while running games or graphics software on different Windows platforms. Any software that displays an error message about missing d3dcompiler_43.dll will not work for you.
However, there are several possible solutions to the missing d3dcompiler_43.dll error, and here are some solutions that might solve the problem.
How to fix the error d3dcompiler_43.dll on Windows 10
- Correct missing DLLs with the Fix DLL software
- Perform a system file analysis
- Microsoft DirectX Update
- Reinstalling the program
- Restart Windows at a restore point
- Recover the missing D3dcompiler_43.dll file
- Download the new D3dcompiler_43.dll file from DLL-files.com
DLLs are libraries containing sensitive data that should not be manipulated by the user unless he really knows what he is doing, in which case it is recommended to back them up.
Therefore, the safest alternative at the moment is to use third-party tools that can recover your recordings for you, and the best on the market is Restoro, a tool that automates the entire process.
DLLs and Registries are valuable data libraries that Windows uses to function properly.
As a result, damaged or missing DLLs or registry keys can be a major cause of crashes, lockups and error messages, and even prevent you from running Windows software and functionality in general.
Unfortunately, registries and DLLs are piles of data that are difficult for even advanced users to configure properly without advice or even help from Microsoft.
Moreover, restarting the Windows operating system is one of the few really effective solutions to correct these errors, but this solution has too many drawbacks.
To avoid all this, you can always turn to third-party automated solutions, and few are as good as Restoro. It automates almost every aspect of the PC repair process, from scanning to the actual repair.
Follow this short guide to find out how to restore your PC’s optimal performance with Restoro :
- Download and install Restoro
- Start Restoro
- Restoro is now collecting data about your PC.
- Wait until it finds issues with system stability and possible malware infections.
- Once the scan is complete, Restoro will show you an overview of the current status of your PC.
- Click on Start recovery.
- Restoro will now start downloading and replacing the damaged registries, DLLs and other corrupted files found during the scan.
- This is made possible by online libraries that are used for comparison and replace damaged data with their functional equivalent.
- Restart your PC for all changes to take effect.
Now your computer should be working fine and you won’t have to worry about slow response times, BSoD errors or anything like that.
Disclaimer : Some specific actions require this program to be updated from the free version.
- Windows 10 and 8 users can open the command line from the Win + X menu by pressing the Win + X key.
- From the Win + X menu, select the command prompt (Admin).
- Before starting an SFC scan, type the following line at the command prompt and press Enter : DISM.exe /Online /Image cleanup /Restore health state
- Then type sfc /scannow at the command prompt and press Return to start scanning.
The System File Checker (SFC) is a tool built into Windows for repairing damaged or missing system files. The SFC scan can correct various DLL errors.
When the SFC has completed the scan, the command line displays whether the Windows resource protection files have been repaired. If the WRP corrects anything, restart your desktop or laptop.
- First click on the Download button on this page of the site.
- This will open a page with some additional software downloads.
- You can uncheck these boxes if you don’t need any additional software.
- Click the DirectX End-User Run Web Installer button to register the installer in Windows.
- Open the DirectX installation window below.
- Click I accept the agreement and click Next.
- Disable the installation toolbar if you do not need the browser toolbar.
- Click Next to update your DirectX components.
Since d3dcompiler_43.dll is part of Microsoft DirectX, a DirectX update is a likely fix for the d3dcompiler_43.dll bug.
The end-user DirectX Web Installer can update outdated versions of DirectX and restore missing DX files if necessary.
After updating DirectX, check if the problem persists.
- Press the Win key + the R key combination to open the Run command.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the Run menu and click OK.
- This opens the Control Panel tab below.
- Select the software you want to remove.
- Some programs may have a recovery option. In this case, first click on the Restore button to restore the program installation.
- If there is no recovery option, click Remove.
- Click Yes in the dialog box for further confirmation.
- Restart Windows to ensure that the software has been completely removed.
- Reinstall the software using the installation wizard.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the software installed.
If a particular program or set gives the error message d3dcompiler_43.dll missing, reinstalling that program may solve the problem.
It replaces program files, including DLLs, and registry entries. When reinstalling games, saved game files are also lost. Therefore, remember to save the backup copies of the game before uninstalling the software.
Uninstalling applications with the previous method may not be effective because some files and registry entries may be left out.
These files may cause problems in the future and the selected application must be completely uninstalled to correct them.
There are several ways to do this, but the most effective is to use an uninstaller like IOBit Uninstaller. The uninstaller allows you to remove any application and all its files from your PC.
⇒ Download IObit Uninstaller PRO for free now.
This will ensure that the demand is completely eliminated and future problems avoided.
- Type restrui in the Run text box and click OK to open the window below.
- Click Next to open the list of system restore points.
- Select a restore point that resets the operating system to a date when the d3dcompiler_43.dll error did not occur on your Windows platform.
- You can also click the Search affected programs button to see what software was installed after the selected restore point. Software, updates, and drivers added after the selected restore point are deleted.
- Click Next and Finish to confirm the selected restore point and reset Windows.
You can restore Windows to an earlier date using the System Restore utility.
System Restore can also restore or repair a deleted or corrupted d3dcompiler_43.dll file if you reset Windows to a date when none of your programs reported the missing d3dcompiler_43.dll errors.
However, it is unlikely that a system restore will solve the problem if you select the last restore point.
If the d3dcompiler_43 DLL was deleted, you can recover the file by checking to see if it is in the recycle bin. Open the recycle bin, type D3DCompiler_43.dll in the search box.
Then right-click on d3dcompiler_43.dll and select Restore.
If you can’t get the d3dcompiler_43.dll out of the recycle bin, you might have better luck with a third-party file recovery software.
There are many file recovery utilities that can effectively recover deleted DLLs for you, such as Recuva, EaseUS Data Recovery, Pandora File Recovery and MiniTool Partition Recovery.
This software guide covers some of the best file recovery tools for Windows.
- Open this page on DLL-files.com.
- Click the Download button next to the 64 or 32 bit version of d3dcompiler_43.dll.
- Download the 32-bit file if you have a 32-bit Windows platform.
- The file will be saved as a ZIP file, which you can extract by opening the ZIP file in File Explorer and clicking the Extract All option. Select the path to the extracted file and click the Extract button.
- Next, you need to move the d3dcompiler_43.dll file to the C : > Windows > System32 folder in File Explorer. You can move files in Explorer by dragging them to other folders.
- Restart the Windows operating system.
- You may also need to register a new DLL. To do this, open a command prompt by pressing Win + X and selecting Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type regsvr32 d3dcompiler_43.dll at the command prompt and press Return.
There are many sites where you can download a new d3dcompiler_43 DLL file to replace the missing one.
Not all of these sites are reputable sources, but DLL-files.com is one of the best sites to get DLL replacements when you need them.
Here are some solutions that can fix missing errors in d3dcompiler_43.dll on most Windows platforms.
In addition, scanning for malware and registries, and updating the video card driver can solve this problem. In this article, we will fix other missing DLL errors after Windows 10 Creators update.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in November 2017 and revised and updated to be current, accurate and complete in February 2021.
frequently asked questions
Where is the d3dcompiler_43 DLL?
d3dcompiler_43. The dll is usually located in the same folder as the program that uses it, but it can also be found in the Windows system folders.
How do I fix missing DLL files in Windows 10?
How to fix the missing msvcp110 DLL in Windows 10?
How to fix error Msvcp110.dll Missing or Not Found – Lifewire
d3dcompiler_43.dll download 64 bit, d3dcompiler_43 dll 64-bit win 10, d3dcompiler_43 dll missing nfs most wanted 2012 free download, d3dcompiler_43.dll was not found gta v, d3dcompiler_43.dll microsoft, d3dcompiler_43.dll hatası, d3dcompiler_43.dll where to paste, d3dcompiler_43.dll epic games launcher