A few days ago, OnePlus released the sixth public OxygenOS beta patch for OnePlus 8 series phones, and now OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro users are getting a stable update to OxygenOS in the form of OxygenOS 18.104.22.168. The latest version includes a number of fixes and improvements, as well as a new monthly security patch. Here’s everything you need to know about the OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update.
The latest update is available for India, Europe and NA regions. In India, the new patch 126.96.36.199.IN21DA has been implemented. The OTA is about 285MB in size, you can download it to your smartphone for free. This is one of the major updates for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro packs: list of new features and improvements. As for security, the company has released a monthly security patch until January 2021.
Speaking of bug fixes and improvements, the company fixed the noise issue on 5G calls, the split screen issue, the Twitter disable issue, the video playback issue with the Gallery app and a few other issues. OnePlus also changed the user experience when opening long screenshots and the user interface display effects in the notification bar. Apparently, this version is based on Android 11, and you can check out the full changelog here before downloading the update.
OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS Update 188.8.131.52 – Change Log
- Optimized experience for long screenshots
- The effect of the user interface display in the notification bar has been optimized.
- Improvement of the stutter problem in some three-way applications.
- There is a small possibility that Twitter is blocking.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from opening the split screen.
- Fixed an issue where low probability accent colors could not be activated.
- Correction of incorrect assignment of certain numbers
- Fixing known problems and improving system stability
- Android security update to 2021.01.
- Fixed the problem of not being able to play low probability videos.
- 5G call noise problem solved
If you encounter any of these bugs on the OnePlus 8 or OnePlus 8 Pro, you can upgrade your device to the new version and get rid of these problems. As mentioned earlier, this is one of the major smartphone updates that includes a number of improvements and bug fixes.
Find out how to update your device with a newer patch. To check for updates, go to Settings > System > System Updates and the latest update will be displayed. Click the “Download and install” button and your device will be updated.
In case you do not see the update in the system updates, but want to update it immediately. You can then download the update file from the Oxygen Updater application or other reliable websites. You can then install it from Settings > System > System updates > Settings icon > Local update. Now select the downloaded file and wait for the process to complete. That’s all you need to do.
You can also – download Google Camera for OnePlus 8 Pro
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the comments section. Please also share this article with your friends.
Other articles :
one plus 8 pro specs, oneplus 7, oneplus 7t pro, oneplus 5