User_mode_health_monitor BSOD error [Fully Fixed]
- Update Windows drivers with a single click
- More than 18 million driver databases
- A clean and user-friendly user interface
- Backup, scheduling and download manager
Fix BSOD User_mode_health_monitor error in no time with this powerful and secure tool.
2. Disable automatic restart
- Open the file explorer and right-click on this computer.
- Choose Properties from the context menu.
- Select the Advanced System Settings option from the left pane.
- In the new window, scroll down to Startup and Recovery and click Settings.
- Go to System error.
- On the Startup and Recovery screen, clear the Auto restart check box.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Run a system check for possible errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new Windows files and components.
There, you’ve managed to disable automatic restart of Windows. This is necessary if your PC reboots frequently and you don’t have time to make corrections.
3. Start system file check utility
- Click on Start and type cmd.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator.
- In the command prompt window, type the following command and press Enter :
- It may take some time for the System File Checker utility to check your system for problems and make the recommended corrections.
- When the check is 100% complete, close the command line and restart the computer.
- After the restart, check if the error user_mode_health_monitor has been fixed.
The System File Checker utility can solve problems that may arise from a missing DLL file or corrupted system resources.
If the tool remains stuck at 20 or 40 % for some time, this is normal behaviour. The process will be complete in a few minutes.
4. Starting Windows in Safe Mode
- Press the Windows + R key to open Run.
- Type msconfig.msc and click OK. The System Control Panel opens.
- Open the Download tab.
- In the Boot Options section, select the Secure Boot check box, then select Minimum.
- Click Apply and OK to save your changes.
- When prompted to restart, click Restart Now and wait for the system to restart.
In safe mode, Windows loads only a minimal number of services and helps to determine if a BSOD error occurs due to a conflict with third-party software.
If the system remains in safe mode with no errors, try uninstalling the last installed software on the system.
Be sure to reboot the system into normal mode after fixing the user_mode_health_monitor (9e) error.
To disable safe mode, open System Configuration and on the Start tab, disable Safe Start, apply the changes and restart.
5. Perform a system restore to return to a previous state of Windows.
- Press the Windows key and type Create System.
- Click to open Create System Restore Point.
- In the System Protection window, click System Restore.
- Click on Next.
- Select, Show additional restore points. If it is not available, select the last restore point displayed.
- Click on Next. Read the description and click Done.
Do not shut down the system during the recovery process. When the recovery is complete, your computer will restart and a message will appear indicating that the recovery was successful. After restarting, verify that the e user_mode_health_monitor verification error is resolved.
6. Disconnect external devices
USB devices and incompatible external devices such as. B. A mouse, microphone, speaker, or USB flash drive can cause a BSOD error in Health Monitor user mode.
Turn off any devices you have recently added to the system. After uninstalling, restart the computer and check for the blue death error screen.
Download and install the latest drivers for your devices from the official websites for greater stability.
Health monitor in user mode A BSOD error can occur for several reasons. We have listed all the effective solutions that you can use to fix the error quickly.
As a last resort, you can try a clean install of Windows 10 to fix this fatal blue error.
Is there another problem?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review on TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that can cause PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix issues with patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 players this month.
bsod 0x000009f, the bugcheck was: 0x0000009e, windows 10 bsod 9f, bugcheckcode 239, operating system failure windows bug check stop 0x0000009f, bugcheckcode”>313, bugcheck 0x00000154, bugcheck code 10